Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of stokz.com including without limitation, any web pages, services, content, newsletters, databases and information related to stokz.com. You agree to access the Services manually by request and not programmatically by macro or other automated means.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
- We may modify this TOS from time to time in our sole discretion and without notice. You are advised to review this TOS periodically. Your continued use of the Services following any modification of this TOS shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications.
- You acknowledge and agree that the text, information, data, graphics, images, audio, video, design, organisation, layout, meta data, usability, advertising and all other intellectual property available through the Services is our property, the property of our advertisers or our third party licensors or suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Unless you have our written consent in advance, you may not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, retransmit, disseminate, perform, display, broadcast, create new works from, or commercially exploit the content available through the services.
- You agree not to rearrange or modify the content, not to create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from the content for use on another web site or service or use the content for commercial purposes. You agree not to upload, post or submit any content from the services to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards.
- We offer members and users the opportunity to post comments, tag users and discussions, watch stocks as well as perform virtual transactions on stocks. Any content, information, graphics, audio, images, and links you submit as part of creating your profile or in connection with any of the foregoing activities is referred to as "Member Content" and is subject to various terms and conditions as set forth below.
- You agree that Member Content includes information, views, opinions, and recommendations of many individuals and organizations and is designed to help you gather the information you need to help you make your own decisions. You are solely responsible for your own investment decisions and for properly analysing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon. We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any Member. We do not screen, edit, or review Member Content. However, we reserve the right to monitor or remove any Member Content at any time without notice. You should be aware that other Members may not be who they say they are. We take no action to perform a background check on any of our Members' profiles. We do not guarantee that Members' profiles are accurate. You should also be aware that other members may use our services for personal gain.
- If you upload, post or submit any Member Content, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such Member Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You agree that upon uploading, posting or submitting information on the Services, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from your Member Content in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to compensate you. You also grant us the right to authorise the use of Member Content, or any portion thereof, by Members and other users in accordance with the terms and conditions, including the rights to feature your Member Content and to allow other Members or users to request access to your Member Content.
- We may also remove any Member Content for any reason and without notice to you. This includes all materials related to your use of she Services or membership, including email accounts, postings, profiles or other personalized information you have created while on the services.
- All Members and users of the Services must comply with the following rules of conduct: You will not stalk or harass another. You will not interfere with others' use nor make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment. You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of email addresses and you will not collect or store personal information about any other individual. You will not use the Services for illegal purposes and you will not upload, post or submit any Member Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another. You will not upload, post or submit any Member Content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Services we provide, Members’ or users' ability to enjoy the Services, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Services. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation to any person through the use of the Services. You should demonstrate appropriate respect for other Members. If you disagree with an opinion on the Services, feel free to challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You should, however, refrain from ever personally attacking the person making the posting. You will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including any rules of any national or other securities exchange. You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. You will not upload, post or submit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person. You will not upload, post or submit improper or off-topic messages.
- It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or European Union Copyright Directive, or any relevant Copyright Act.
- We may discontinue or change all or any of the Services, or their availability to you, immediately, in our sole discretion, at any time without cause. We may terminate this Agreement and your access to and use of the Services, or any portion thereof, immediately, in our sole discretion, at any time without cause.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE AND OUR INFORMATION PROVIDERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not give tax or investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax and investment advice. Certain information and data provided in connection with these Services may be delayed or not up to date. Sstokz.com and the Information Providers furnish the information available in connection with these Services without responsibility for accuracy and you agree that errors or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against stokz.com or any Information Provider. We may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies or offer you the ability to download software from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those web sites, services and software. The Services includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Neither stokz.com nor the Information Providers guarantees the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorses, these facts, views, opinions or recommendations, gives investment advice, or advocates the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
- STOKZ.COM OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF SUCH EXCLUDED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE EXCLUDED PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. You understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold stokz.com and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and the Information Providers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member Content you upload, post, submit or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, and your violation of this Agreement.
- This TOS contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Services and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Services. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement.
All other marks are the trademarks and service marks of their respective owners.
STOKZ.COM AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE NOR WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS. STOKZ.COM AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF STOKZ.COM OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDERS PURSUANT TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IN THE MONTH IN WHICH SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS ALLEGED TO HAVE ARISEN.
You agree that all of the foregoing terms and conditions shall survive any termination of your right of access to the services and the materials identified above.
Last updated on 28 May 2017