Yobit.net - CHAT wallet on maintenance

Followed by: 0
Started topics: 1
Hi guys,

I have CHAT coin on Yobit.net and unable to transfer those because Yobit is showing CHAT wallet is under maintenance for quite sometime now. I have sent several messages and opened 4 support ticket and got the same answer that is it on maintenance and may take “some time”. It has been over a week and no resolution yet and no answer from Yobit. Price of this coin has gone done more than 10 times and trading it is not a vital option.
Please help to spread the word.

MOST VALUABLE TOKENS TRADED TODAY - CLICK TO SEE THE WHOLE MARKET CAP MAP

Followed by: 4
Started topics: 43
Interesting. Let's all investigate and see what we can find.

Followed by: 4
Started topics: 43
Have you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Started topics: 1
Quote: Originally posted by CoinPusherHave you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Thank you for your replies.
Not yet but will try it now and will write back in case of any luck!

Started topics: 0
Quote: Originally posted by simpopipo
Quote: Originally posted by CoinPusherHave you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Thank you for your replies.
Not yet but will try it now and will write back in case of any luck!

Hey did you find any more info?

Here's a cryptic response from support:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

Started topics: 0
having same problem, but since not rush in withdrawl, I hope it will be updated soon. I guess and hope beechat.io and openchat.io crew are looking for a way to notify supporters on timeline and better public relations.

Keen to invest in cryptocurrencies? Read about these 20 most common mistakes to avoid them in your investments