Yobit.net - CHAT wallet on maintenance

Followed by: 0
Started topics: 1
Hi guys,

I have CHAT coin on Yobit.net and unable to transfer those because Yobit is showing CHAT wallet is under maintenance for quite sometime now. I have sent several messages and opened 4 support ticket and got the same answer that is it on maintenance and may take “some time”. It has been over a week and no resolution yet and no answer from Yobit. Price of this coin has gone done more than 10 times and trading it is not a vital option.
Please help to spread the word.

Followed by: 7
Started topics: 45
Interesting. Let's all investigate and see what we can find.

Followed by: 7
Started topics: 45
Have you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Quote: Originally posted by CoinPusherHave you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Thank you for your replies.
Not yet but will try it now and will write back in case of any luck!

Started topics: 0
Quote: Originally posted by simpopipo
Quote: Originally posted by CoinPusherHave you tried to email their PR person, Christina Xie at pr@beechat.io ?

Hey did you find any more info?

Here's a cryptic response from support:

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support."

having same problem, but since not rush in withdrawl, I hope it will be updated soon. I guess and hope beechat.io and openchat.io crew are looking for a way to notify supporters on timeline and better public relations.

Update - no response from Christina as of today

Quote: Originally posted by onet

"Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

No luck yet

Quote: Originally posted by onet

I have relieved the same reply from support and do not know where to go from here. Wallet is operational at Binance.com and do not know what Yobit support is really up to.
If it was something from CHATCOIN then how could the same coin's wallet be operational at another exchange ?
"
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
Thank you for contacted the support.
"

2018-02-06 04:41:16 ARDIT
Hi,

I know the wallet is on maintenance, that is what you keep telling me, but you have not answered my question.

I asked what the address is for the wallet that is currently holding the balance of 3687.61689581 ChatCoin ?!

Obviously there must be an address of this amount for the funds to exist right ?

This is what I am asking you to know for my records.

Let me know the address of the wallet that is currently holding my ChatCoin funds as soon as possible please,

Sincerely.

Ardit
2018-02-06 04:28:35 matveevka
Wallet is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
Say thanks
BTC
2018-02-05 17:44:29 ARDIT
Hi,

What is my Ether wallet address for my Chatcoin cryptocurrency that holds 3687.61689581 amount ?

Sincerely,

Ardit

2018-02-02 20:30:25 ARDIT
Hi,

How long will this process take ?

Sincerely,

Ardit
2018-02-01 05:47:03 matveevka
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
Say thanks
BTC
2018-02-01 03:48:02 ARDIT
Hi,

Please let me withdraw my ChatCoin as soon as possible!

Sincerely,

Ardit
2018-02-01 03:36:10 dominikherzog
Say thanks
BTC
2018-01-31 23:57:55 ARDIT
Hi,

I want to withdraw my ChatCoin but it says the wallet is in maintenance mode.

Can you let me know when I will be able to withdraw my coins please ?

Sincerely,

Ardit

-

I have received not reply since my last email to them.