Why crypto market is plunging 2018 01?

Followed by: 7
Started topics: 45
You don't need to understand something to use it. Think your iPhone, think an airliner, think elevator. Use it and learn to profit from it. Don't jump on downward elevator if you want to go up. Don't press the "down" button calling a lift when you want to go up. Etc. etc.

Offhand, Bitcoin is falling nicely further. My target to go ALL IN remains at $5k.

Followed by: 7
Started topics: 45
Nice. closer and closer to the target.
Don't worry about the stock market plunge. The capital pulled back from stocks will be soon looking for new opportunities.

Followed by: 11
Started topics: 331
I'm waiting for 1k. And switching more to stocks and ICOs. Bitcoin is overpriced and overhyped, now other coins should matter. But first we need real sign that plunge (or purge ;) ) is over.

Followed by: 0
Started topics: 0
I see this as normal course because 2017 was too insane price increased

Followed by: 2
Started topics: 6
Lol each year for crypto was with insane increases. Now it paused/disappeared. I think cryptos got too popular. Victims of their own popularity.
And besides - huge players destroys everything. Just have a look at EUA certificates. Once cheap and stable. Recently started to be a financial instrument, thus bringing speculates, thus increasing price from 3,5 EUR to 13,5 EUR in less than year. They destroy everything. What's worse, energy companies have to buy them, no matter the price. Establishment will always try to abuse us.

Followed by: 1
The cryptocurrency markets continued to sour on Thursday, as the first quarter’s bearish wave continued to reverberate throughout the nascent industry. A variety of altcoins sunk to year-to-date lows and large-cap coins like Ethereum and Ripple were not immune from the bloodbath.

Started topics: 2
So do you think Ethereum is worthy of investment?

Followed by: 11
Started topics: 331
Right now each coin grows and this trend may continue. How long? Noone knows. You want to be a long term investor or short term speculator?

Started topics: 2
Quote: Originally posted by DanteRight now each coin grows and this trend may continue. How long? Noone knows. You want to be a long term investor or short term speculator?

I'm totally agree with you!

Quote: Originally posted by DanteRight now each coin grows and this trend may continue. How long? Noone knows. You want to be a long-term investor or short-term speculator?

Yeah!!! You are right, now each coin grows. Although, Bitcoin price is also on the high way at $8891.