10 amazing investing tricks nobody knows

Followed by: 1
Started topics: 9
I was really greedy... bought puts.. :/

Followed by: 1
Started topics: 8
I bought some shares, but volatility was so crazy I was also afraid that end of the world is coming ;)

Followed by: 2
Started topics: 3

I went LONG! And I'm also long on crypto, added BTC on 5k. Love such corrections.

Followed by: 9
Started topics: 318

Worth to notice - when S&P collapsed volatility really spiked. In such times it's worth to SELL options as they are expensive like crazy. You could get juicy premiums that time.
What's more, you wouldn't probably buy any shares as most of them rebounced. So in such times you can, let's say, sell more than you should. But, of course, still not selling totally too much!

Followed by: 3
Started topics: 6

For everything you need experience. When market collapses 3rd or 4th time in your life, you should have enough experience to forget about other who panic and buy with huge discount.
You can also ask Dante for some charts, as in Trendingz he kind of predicted this situation ;) Grtz on that btw ;) Hope you will do some painting in March :)

Followed by: 9
Started topics: 318

Finally QCom seems to be back in game. Looks like patience pays out ;) I was so scared it will never return to 60 levels. Now, it seems more than possible. Good it's easy to roll options. Maybe you should add more info about it in infographic. Possibility to roll options, to sell again and again time is amazing. No other financial instruments allow you to do so. Options are amazing. Put more effort into it!